1. When will you be wearing them? In other words, ask yourself if your new sunglasses are just to make you look good on the beach or if you’re going to wear them when you drive or cycle.
2. What shape is your face? Just as people take their time to find which regular glasses suit them, the decision of what sunglasses to buy should be given equal consideration. An oval shaped head may require different designs to a square one.
3. What colour do you like? Some people like the classic black frame, others want something a little different. There’s a wide selection of choice out there, so get the ones you like.
4. Do you already have a style in mind? If you like aviators or over-sized sunglasses, then that may help define want you’re looking for. Check out the latest celebrities and see what’s in vogue.
5. Have you tried a particular brand in the past? If you once had a fantastic pair of Dolce and Gabbana designer sunglasses, but lost or broke them, then you may want to find something similar by the same brand. Likewise for other brands, such as Ray Ban and Oakley.
6. Do they have the appropriate levels of sun protection? Looking good may be the focus of your search, but make sure your eyes are protected too.
7. What are you looking to spend? The best designer sunglasses brands do cost a little more, but you’ll be more likely to wear them for longer because they are often the best quality and they’re more fashionable. You may want value for money, but that doesn’t necessarily mean looking at the cheap end of the market.
8. Are they comfortable? Suffering for your look may seem like a fair trade at the check-out, but when you have to keep taking them off every ten minutes because they pinch or rub your noise. Make sure you factor in how well they fit you and not just what they do for your appearance.
Hopefully, that’s helped you to decide what you’re looking for. So whether you want Oakley designer sunglasses, Ray Ban designer sunglasses or any other brand, your next step will be to find the best price.